lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008

Mi escuela
















What it don't. Today was my first day of classes. I got five. I'm learning Cantalán, which is pretty sweet, and also some cultural stuff about the city (complete with field trips). I like the Spanish classes out here way more, they just know how to do it better. The way my school works right now, is there is una Residencia (my dorm) and then we have to take the Metro to el Universitat de Barcelona. Everything is quite expensive out here, and they charge for everything (BBQ sauce, refills, using the basketball court), but I'm still having a great time. I need to find a place to live soon so I'm gonna post on the Barcelona Drum and Bass forum, so maybe I can live with some fellow Junglists. I took some pretty artsy pictures of my school, because its a really artsy building. I've also been working on my mix cd to give to some dj's this Saturday.


Other than that I've just been exploring, mostly by myself, because I feel like a kook going around the city with all these goofy looking American kids. Some are chill but for the most part...meh.  Tonight is Jen and Peter's last night in Barcelona, so we might go to a club.



 I can't wait to check out the drum and bass scene here. I hope its large and in charge! I've been bumping my new reggae CD that I got in LA before I left, Garrett, you gotta get your hands on this CD! Sizzla baby!



The first track "Praise Ye Jah" can easily be mixed with a dubstep track, so do it dj's. Sizzla is the man, and his love for Jah is inspiring. 

Now for the photos:

…Comó se dice "Ballliinn" en Español?


Other Side



Pigeon I ate:


shiceT style


Entrance


Up or down? Or did I forget to rotate this one?

Dog Park across the street, complete with misleading signs.

-Symmetry-

Someone play this game for me. Thanks.


Alright I'm off to the cafeteria for dinner. Check back soon for pictures of the FC Barcelona stadium. It's only a five minute walk from here. Peace.


No hay comentarios: