sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

London Dundon/Primer Dias en Barcelona


Wag wan! The last couple of days have been ridiculous; jet lag, double red bull vodkas, and hostels. Right now I'm kicking it in the most baller colegio, my dorm room is really cool and the buildings surrounding it are really cool. I think I'm at an all girls school because almost everyone here at the colegio is a girl (except my roomate). Check the room and view of el patio.





London was really awesome. Great architecture everywhere and it was all really close to my hostel. I went out with 2 New Yorkers and 4 Méxicanos . We got into club "On Anon" fo free so I did it up at the bar with the double red bulls. Met some girls who thought I was the Boss Mac because I have been to Hollywood and they took at least 10 to 20 pictures with me. Crazy. I was trying to tell them how lame LA is compared to London, but they wouldn't listen. One girl was an epileptic so I was kinda trippin' off the flash of all the cameras. Nice. I gave one my facebook so I'll try to grab some of those pictures because I bet they're hilarious. Here's some pictures from London Town. 



The Hostel-Piccadilly Backpackers


Taxis

Buckingham Phallus

We went back later that night and were chilling then a guard came out with an Mp5 and was muggin... so we left.



More Pics TBC

1 comentario:

James Higgins dijo...

Dope man. Live it up.